Shock-resistant Politon energy-absorbing structures can be used in gas stations and car parkings to protect equipment from accidental collisions, used as traffic restraints, to separate the movement of pedestrians and vehicles.
Recommended products: safety bollards, flexible safety barriers, safety energy-absorbed guardrails, shock-absorbing barriers.Download catalog
Benefits of implementing our solutions
- Our designs are strong and durable in use. One-time investments will help to protect the object and reduce possible losses.
- Protective barriers can be used to distribute traffic flows, which will optimize and make traffic safe at the gas station or in the parking area.
- In case of an emergency, the protection absorbs the impact. It prevents damage not only to the barrier itself but also to mitigates the impact in a vehicle collision.
- Easy installation and subsequent operation. Does not require special skills for installation, possible completion and reuse of individual structural elements.
- The design is resistant to climatic factors and mechanical damage. It can be used both indoors and outdoors.